- The number of episodes is now 10.
- The series will be split. Five episodes in Autumn 2013, another 5 in early 2014.
- Four episodes are still open for writers.
- The prequel will go up on December 24th.
- As well as the prequel for episode 1, a mini-synopsis for episode 1 will be released!
- A poll has been uploaded on the Comments page.
- The monster for episode 5 will be explained soon.
Here's our 3rd Saturday update:
It's been confirmed that the title for episode one's prequel will be revealed tonight! I'll be revealing it at about 10pm, so make sure you see it as soon as it goes up.
As a special treat, the members of doctorwhotv.co.uk will find out the title a little before this website. If you want to find it, go to http://doctorwhotv.co.uk/fan-fic, and look at the newest comments.
Here's a teaser of it: *** ********** ****.
UPDATE: The title of prequel 01 has been revealed as....:
THE SCIENTIST'S FATE
Also, here is episode 1's title......
BEGINNING OF THE DALEKS
This information will be added to the 'Information' and 'Episodes' pages just now.
Here's a round-up of all the new information for the series:
Here's some teasers for the episodes of series one. They'll be uploaded to the individual episode pages.
1. Books aren't books at all
2. 'They took the ******.'
3. The Conservatives should've campaigned more.
4. Facebook gone wild.
5. snow, Snow, SNOW!!!!!!
6. The Fog makes an appearance.
7. They're so hungry.
8. An SJA monster makes an appearance.
9. The eyes are the windows to the soul. The truth lies inside them.
10. Don't let the janitor in.
11. Silence didn't fall.
12. The Doctor makes a fatal mistake.
Interpret them as you wish.
In other news, here is a teaser of episode 4's title: I***n**y
More news tomorrow on our weekly Saturday update.