I really apologise for the delay in the trailer, and the fact there was no production notes, as I was sick on both occasions. In the recent weeks, my series has hit the rocks, and I have made some severe changes.
- The series is now 7 episodes, with all of them to go out in early 2014.
- The writer of episode 4 has had to drop out due to other commitments, while the episode 3 writer is still in this project.
- I will only be writing 3 episodes.
- Three more writers are needed.
- Anybody willing to help out, just say in the comments section.
Here's our 3rd Saturday update:
- The number of episodes is now 10.
- The series will be split. Five episodes in Autumn 2013, another 5 in early 2014.
- Four episodes are still open for writers.
- The prequel will go up on December 24th.
- As well as the prequel for episode 1, a mini-synopsis for episode 1 will be released!
- A poll has been uploaded on the Comments page.
- The monster for episode 5 will be explained soon.
Here's a round-up of all the new information for the series:
- A new website page called 'Information' will be created today, and will feature a big round up of information that we've got so far. It will make it easier to find out about what you need to find.
- Episode 4 is currently in the writing stage.
- Episode 1 is about to enter the writing stage.
- The Daleks will feature in an episode, which will explore how they first began...
- ...the title is quite obvious.
- The Weeping Angels are also set to appear, while the Cybermen will make an appearance.
- Series 2 will feature a different Doctor, who is also a very dark character.
- The secondary characters page will see it's first addition, as two characters from episode 1 are added very soon.
- A 2007 episode of Doctor Who sees a sequel.
- While a Steven Moffat monster returns, and it's not one you'd expect.
Here's our first weekly update:
- The website has gone live!
- The series will have 12 episodes, each standalone.
- The Head Writer, me, will be writing 5 of the 12 episodes.
- Two other writers have already joined the team, and are currently planning their stories, episodes 3 and 4.
- Some hints and teasers for the series will be uploaded very soon!
- The pages for 'Secondary Characters', and 'Monsters & Villains' are going live as soon as possible.
- A 50th Anniversary special is on the cards.
- A second series is already possible, but will be very different to series one.
That's all for this week, more news on the 24th.